• AMBER LIGHT – 80% less light output than standard element
• Compatible with all Star Progetti Heliosa and Varma 2kW and 4kW IPx5 heaters
• Supplied with new elastotherm caps and spade terminals
• Achieves full power output in less than 2 seconds
• Long-life – 5000 – 7000 hours
• Economical to operate
Replacement quartz halogen infrared element for Star Progetti IPx5 rated heaters. Branded INFRACALOR – Star Progetti. AMBER LIGHT elements produce 80% less visible light than the standard neutral density elements. A direct, fully compatible replacement element for these IPX5 rated 2.0kW Star Progetti heaters:
• Varma V400 – all 2kW and twin element 4kW models
• Heliosa 44, 55, 66, 994, 995
• Helios EHT 1-20
Element is supplied with new elastotherm weatherproof caps and spade connectors.
N.B. AMBER, LOW GLARE and ULTRA LOW GLARE elements produce a little less heat than standard gold neutral density elements. Please bear this in mind when selecting.
AMBER LIGHT IR elements are dimmable so the heat output can be regulated and controlled via a SunSwitch Energy-saving Comfort Controller (not supplied).
Care must be taken not to touch the quartz tube with bare hands. Oils in the skin can adversely affect the quartz during operation and reduce operating life. Also ensure the element is fitted correctly in its holder.