• Fits Star Progetti Heliosa Home 1.3kW IPX5 rated heaters.
• Supplied with new elastotherm caps and spade terminals.
• High efficiency gold sleeve.
• Achieves full power output in less than 2 seconds.
• Neutral density – pinky-white light output.
• Long-life – 5000 – 7000 hours.
• Economical to operate.
Replacement quartz halogen infrared element for Star Progetti IPX5 rated 1.3kW heaters, e.g. Varma ‘Home’. Exceptionally good heat output and reliability. Branded INFRACALOR – Star Progetti. Gold sleeve for high heat output and long operating life. Produces a pinky-white light at full output.
Element is supplied with new elastotherm weatherproof caps and spade connectors.
These Gold IR elements are dimmable so the heat output can be regulated and controlled via a SunSwitch Energy-saving Comfort Controller (not supplied).
Care must be taken not to touch the quartz tube with bare hands. Oils in the skin can adversely affect the quartz during operation and reduce operating life. Also ensure the element is fitted correctly in its holder.