• Twin element, long-throw design
• IPX5 rating
• Easy to fit tilt and swivel mounting bracket
• Gold quartz halogen elements for near-neutral light output
• Optically designed parabolic reflectors for maximum heat output
• Rugged powder-coated mild-steel enclosure
Compact twin element 4kW vertical array heaters for workshops, warehouses and garages. These heaters have a high heat output and provide a substantial, long throw of heat – great for zone heating in most industrial environments. They can also be used as modules in larger heater arrays – for example for high-bay heating in warehouses – at a lower cost than other alternatives. Each infrared element has its own mains flex which can be connected together or switched separately. IPX5 rated so suitable for use in damp or wet areas. A thoroughly proven and popular infrared heater. The 3kW version can operate from a standard 13 amp outlet.