• Industry-standard 1.5kW quartz halogen gold element
• Fits a wide range of infrared heaters
• High efficiency gold sleeve
• Achieves full power output in less than 2 seconds
• Neutral density – pinky-white light output
• Much less glare than ruby elements
• Long-life – 5000 – 7000 hours
• Economical to operate
Manufactured to the highest standards, this OEM infrared element is a direct specification equivalent to the Philips 15004Z 1.5kW element (no longer available) with a 300mm lead and Faston connector at each end. Gold sleeve for high heat output and long operating life. Produces a pinky-white light at full output. This is an industry-standard infrared element which is compatible with a large number of heaters.
These Gold IR elements are dimmable so the heat output can be regulated and controlled via a SunSwitch Energy-saving Comfort Controller (not supplied).
Care must be taken not to touch the quartz tube with bare hands. Oils in the skin can adversely affect the quartz during operation and reduce operating life. Also ensure the element is fitted correctly in its holder.