• Remote controllable Energy-saving Comfort Controller
• Convenient 10-step instant heat adjustment
• Saves energy when heat is turned down
• IP65 rated – for use indoors, outdoors or in humid environments
• Easy to install
• Can be run from a 13A plug for loads below 3kW
• Soft-start – extends life of infrared heater elements by up to 30%
• Optional temperature, PIR and time based control (see below)
• Works with any SunSwitch heater/s up to a maximum overall load of 4kW
This CC3 Energy-saving Comfort Controller enables the heat output from up to 4kW of SunSwitch infrared heaters to be manually adjusted for complete comfort control, while also providing a soft-start to maximise element life.
This model can be operated using a remote control handset (purchased separately). The handset will operate with any number of CC3 4R and/or 6R controllers, and it will drive controllers simultaneously that are mounted side by side.
The CC3 advanced phase angle circuit has been specially developed for use with quartz halogen heating. When turned down, the CC3 also reduces energy consumption which, in the long run, more than offsets the purchase price.
The CC3 features a soft-start circuit that brings the heaters on gently. This optimises the life of the infrared elements and eliminates nuisance tripping caused by inductive current rush. Optional accessories that automate control and provide additional energy-savings include temperature and PIR sensors. With the optional temperature sensor, if the ambient temperature exceeds the set point, the heater/s are switched off. The PIR volt-free contact can also be wired to a conventional heating time programmer so the heating will switch on and off automatically at scheduled times.
Please ensure you order the CC3-4M or CC3-6M if you do not require the infrared remote control option.