• Compact electric patio heater in cast iron grey (also available in white)
• Ideal for awnings, parasols, pergolas & canopies
• IPX5 – fully weatherproof for year round heat outdoors
• Shortwave infrared warmth doesn’t drift away on the breeze
• Easy-fit infrared element with pleasing light output
• 1.5m cable
Heliosa 11/IPX5 is a 1.5kW patio heater and the smallest in our range at just 45cm wide by 12cm high. It is designed for use under awnings and parasols, but it also makes a superb inexpensive wall-mounted heater with all sorts of uses. Supplied with a neat G-clamp for fixing to awning and parasol frames plus a tilt and swivel wall bracket. It can be mounted in close proximity to awning/parasol fabric. In most cases, the awning or parasol can be closed with heaters in situ (when switched off and cold!). Use two for an awning up to 6m x 4m or up to 4 heaters for a 5×5 metre parasol or umbrella. Heliosa 11 is IPX5 rated which makes it safe for year round outdoor use in all weather conditions. Available in Carerra white or cast-iron grey. Stainless steel safety grille included.
Also great for use indoors, especially in wet areas.